Specializing in detailed pencil illustrations and watercolor paintings of people, pets and places. To “Consider An Original” contact willstom01@gmail.com for current pricing.

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Best of 2012

2012 was a good year for my art.
I turned out 41 pieces, most of which were for customers, rather than myself -- a good shift for my so-called business model.
It was a year for focusing on details and depth -- and color.  There were five watercolor paintings done in between the pencil works.
It was fun going through Nos. 141 to 182, choosing my favorites. It's just a personal preference -- the works turned out for families, friends and acquaintances all have a special meaning for me, and there's usually a story behind them.
I try to tell the tales behind my work here at Tom Wills Productions. Here are 20 of my faves from a productive year. Click on the pictures to expand; click on the links to read all about 'em.
I hope to continue growing my small venture in the coming year.
Contact me at hankbonesman@embarqmail.com or willstom01@gmail.com
Thanks for viewing and reading.



JANUARY
No. 141: ON FIRE  Eddie Van Halen

No. 122: WTF MUSIC Tom Waits
FEBRUARY
No. 143: GIRLS AND DOGS Sam
NO. 144: SOLID BOND Animal Charity
MARCH
NO. 148: FIT FOR A QUEEN Freddie Mercury
APRIL
NO. 150 (a): BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
NO. 153: CONSIDER AN ORIGINAL  Nina
MAY
NO. 154: GLIMMER TWINS AT 50 Mick & Keith
NO. 156: MEGHAN
NO. 157: UNTITLED
NO. 158: TOXIC TWINS Aerosmith
JULY
NO. 163: SANDUSKY
 
 
AUGUST
NO. 165: VERY DARK John Coltrane
NO. 166: WE ARE ALL TOGETHER The Beatles
SEPTEMBER
NO. 169: PUG LIFE
No. 171: CHOOSE WELL
OCTOBER
NO. 172: BLACK WINGS
NO. 173: LET IT GROW Eric Clapton
DECEMBER
NO. 181: WHY NOT Geddy Lee
NO. 182: BIRD + MILES

No comments:

Post a Comment