Specializing in detailed pencil illustrations and watercolor paintings of people, pets and places. To “Consider An Original” contact willstom01@gmail.com for current pricing.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Four


I get a good feeling when I see my art hanging in people's homes. Most times they are more friends than customers.  Leaving behind a drawing or two is a nice calling card -- and a great way to make sure I don't outstay my welcome. Part of me remains, after I've gone.


These four pieces were done between January and March of 2014. They were commissioned by two Cleveland-area television personalities. You may even recognize them (I hope). In a network merger of sorts, they've set up business in a house with walls that needed some character. Or, in their case, characters.


In the latest four, we have the couple, her mother, his parents, and his daughter. These will join other portraits in their household of her dad, dogs and somewhere in the family is a cat drawing.


Families are complicated. Some are whole, some are blended and others are apart or gone.
No matter.  In their pictures, everyone's happy.


Keep passing the smiling faces as you go up and down those stairs.
Thank you, enjoy, and you know how to find me.


Hey, I'll deliver!




Consider an original. Email me at hankbonesman@embarqmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment