Specializing in detailed pencil illustrations and watercolor paintings of people, pets and places. To “Consider An Original” contact willstom01@gmail.com for current pricing.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

No. 370: Six Pack

"Six Pack" by Tom Wills, May 2017
It's not all starlets and puppies.
Every now and then I get asked about family portraits.  And I have done several, from babies to weddings to grandmas and grandpas.


This is a new one, of six grandchildren, and I call it "Six Pack."
It's based upon one of those mall photos and, while the JCPenney shooter did a great job, we chose to relocate the smallest tyke on the right.  He was clutching a pillow to hold himself upright on a box of some sort.  Now he's all man, all tall and looking sharp in his nice plaid shirt.


We have selected a nice, long horizontal frame for this one, which we may or may not paint -- that's up to these kids' grandma.
I delivered her a six pack for her Sunday.

Now, not to take away from the extreme cuteness of these six charming children, but I thought this would be a good opportunity to recap a few other family moments that I have captured. If you are interested, contact me at willstom01@gmail.com or on Facebook.  Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment