Specializing in detailed pencil illustrations and watercolor paintings of people, pets and places. To “Consider An Original” contact willstom01@gmail.com for current pricing.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Holiday Collection, 2014

"The Looking Glass" -- A holiday project. More to come.

Several people awoke this morning to Tom Wills Productions under their Christmas trees, or on their walls if they got them a wee bit early. I am more excited for their Christmas holidays than even my own!
First, it is an honor to be asked to produce these works for friends and families, or to gift them myself.  Second, I really do love the work.  My art is my peace and quiet, my sanctuary.
I like to say "Consider an Original," and that is what each of these pieces will be for friends and families, for decades.  There are no prints, no copies.  Each is signed and numbered.
Working with these people from September through mid-December has been a gift that I will always remember.
Here they are!

CLICK ON ALL IMAGES TO ENLARGE


No. 277:  Matt and Lorie Arnold  
(Merry Christmas, congratulations -- and surprise from me!)



No. 275:  The McCarthys.  (To Mom from Daniel, Patrick, Brian and Joanne)


No. 274:  Father and Son   (Lori Reynolds)


No. 273:  Four Guys (Lori Reynolds)


No. 270:  Mom and Dad  (Esther Sersich)


No. 271:  Mary, Mark and Grace (Mary Sweetwood)



No. 264:  Reflecting Pool  (Mark Sweetwood)
(More to read about this painting shortly.)

 No. 266: Sasha In Flowers  (Danuta Allen)



No. 268:  Grandchildren  (Tony Paglia)


No: 269:  Maddie  (Jim McFarland)

No. 265:  Bacon House (Curt and Gerri Moll)


No. 276: "Feel Flows."
(Read more about the meaning of this painting on New Years Day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment