Specializing in detailed pencil illustrations and watercolor paintings of people, pets and places. To “Consider An Original” contact willstom01@gmail.com for current pricing.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nightmare!

NIGHTMARE. July 2011, 2' x 3'

From my "I Will Draw Anything You Like" series: Nightmare. The rat. A good companion to a friend and her daughter. This was a very unique request -- and I do love this picture.

All aboard!
There really is no "ick" factor here.
My brother and I had pet store-purchased rats when we were kids. They lived in aquariums, burrowed in cedar chips, ran across your belly and roamed the house like cats -- if you let them. They were very clean and friendly, and they got very large. They also liked to get into tight spaces, and at one point our dad had to take the back off of the washing machine.


A girl and her rat. Sweet.
These interesting rodents don't live all that long, which in the "street rat" world isn't a bad thing.  For a pet it can be hard.

Anyone want a snake immortalized?

I Will Draw Anything
For inquiries: hankbonesman@embarqmail.com
And remember: There is no "ick" factor, guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment