Specializing in detailed pencil illustrations and watercolor paintings of people, pets and places. To “Consider An Original” contact willstom01@gmail.com for current pricing.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'll Still Draw Your Dog

It's time to make a little room on my walls.

THE RAT PACK

CLINT EASTWOOD
People familiar with my artwork, and my creative process, tell me I'm speedy and prolific. Well, not quite. But I do like to keep myself busy, and I enjoy my drawings, so I like to keep them coming. 

MILES DAVIS
Such an output, however, can create space problems in my cramped basement cave, to the point where I'm storing some sketches in my office at my "real" job.

JOHNNY CASH
JOHN LENNON
The idea here, from the start, has been to make friends and family happy with the freebies, and to make some money along the way with the art of a general nature -- in these cases, familiar faces from the entertainment world.

ARETHA FRANKLIN
The 16 pieces here are on the market, to get them off my walls and make room for more. All of them are in the 2' x 3' or 3' x 4' range, with the exception of Clint Eastwood (1' x 1.5') and Aretha Franklin (about 4' x 5' framed).

DAVID(s) GILMOUR
Each piece is framed, sealed and signed. And, in certain circumstances, I'll deliver in person. 

KEITH RICHARDS
KEITH AND MICK
Have a music room? Movie room? Bar or den?  Consider an original.

THE WHO
PETE TOWNSHEND
Contact me at hankbonesman@embarqmail.com for additional pictures of any drawing, for exact measurements, and for pricing information. These works range in price from $80 to $250. Larger views of these drawings, as well as the stories behind them, can be found on this website.

JIMMY PAGE
BOB SEGER
TODD RUNDGREN
And remember: I'll still draw your dog, cat, kid, car, house, boat or motorcycle. You don't have to be famous.

BILL NELSON
PAUL SIMONON
Original artwork by Tom Wills
No. 2 pencil on posterboard
For inquiries: hankbonesman@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment